|Process Safety Engineer
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||baroqueclarence [ Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:03 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Process Safety Engineer|
Engineer, Process Safety
• Support, provide guidance and assist in the development and ongoing maintenance of PSM and Risk Management program elements which may include : Employee Participation Plans, Written Progress Safety Information, Process Hazards Analyses, Written Operating Procedures, Training and Documentation, Contractor Requirements, Pre-Start-up Safety Review, Mechanical Integrity, Hot Work, Safe Work Practices, Management of Change, Incident Investigation, Emergency Planning and Response, Compliance Audit, Hazard Assessment and Trade Secrets
• Participate in and/or facilitate PSM related incident investigations. Assist in development and implementation of corporate PSM policies, standards and guidelines.
• Facilitate and/or oversee process hazard analyses and revalidations
• Participate in and conduct audits to assure compliance with OSHA PSM and EPA RMP regulations.
• Develop and review safe work place practices and ensure risk assessments are carried out on new and existing processes on an on-going basis.
• Ensure all documentation is prepared and updated in line with all Regulatory guidelines and promotes full compliance to all Health & Safety Regulatory requirements.
• Assist with preparation of reports as required by government, regulatory agencies and associations. Keep up to date on current and pending legislation. Establish a program to share information within the plant.
• Candidate must possess a Bachelor's Degree in chemical Engineering/Mechanical/Petroleum/Polymers Engineering or equivalent discipline
• At least 3 year(s) of working experience as Engineer, Process Safety or Process Engineer in a petrochemical plant
• DOSH Registered CIMAH Competent person
• Have a strong understanding and in-depth knowledge of Health & Safety regulatory requirements and technical codes of practices
• Strong written and interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to work effectively as a team
• Independent, result oriented and have good analytical skills
Interested Applicant, Kindly forward your Resume / CV to firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC + 8:45 hours|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group